Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Steve Irwin


Steve Irwin was a really awsome and cool person. Even though he sadly died from a incedent with a sting ray, he will always be remembered(especially by his family me me.) He all tought us a lesson about animals. He educated all of us about animals. One important thing that he all tought us was that animals are important thing in our lives, if there were no animals.... life would be boring. As I said in annother article..... I would be sooo board and I couldn't live without them! One really important thing to me that was on my list on what I wanted to do in my life was to go to the Steve Irwin zoo in Australia and get to meet him. And that was #1 on my list. Steve Irwin will always be with us no matter what. We should all remember what he tought us.

-Kianu..... a great Steve Irwin fan

1 comment: