Sunday, March 18, 2007

CHOOSING the riGHt PEt 4 you

Of course everybody wants a pet. Deciding to choose the right pet for you is important because if you get a pet and then after a few days you get board of it... it wasn't a good pet choice for you because your pet needs your love and care. Say me for an example, I'm a reptile, amphibian, dog person. Before I had 2 frogs, 7 hermate crabs( at different times), a hamster, salamander.... they all lasted a long time....... and now I have 2 leopard geckos and 1 dog. My dog is already old but my geckos are about 6 months old. If you are a person who doesn't want a pet which doesn't need to be held alot or at all , a fish or a frog would be a great pet for you. If you want a pet that is nouctornal, a good pet for you would be a hamster, chinchila,gecko,or hermit crabs would be a great pet for you. If you want a pet that likes to be walked or peted alot would be a cat or a dog as a great pet for you. And if you like any other animal, you should see if you would take care of it and love it.
- Kianu

1 comment:

Marcello Bello said...

that was a good summary!